Sunday, June 12, 2011

Your Part in the lives touched



Can you believe we are already half way past the year 2011!?! Seems like we flew past the first half of the year in a flash. Can you believe also that we have survived some of the toughest challenges imaginable? Global & personal. I do, however, hope you can believe how so divine God has used you to make my journey with him such a joy. Thank you for your support. I know it has been at a considerable sacrifice of time & resources that you have spared a moment to pray for me & support me as you have.
Top highlights of this quarter includes the miracles at False bay college. The Lord said "he that holds the plow & looks back is not fit for the kingdom." That has helped me to soldier on despite the challenges encountered. And now thanks to God's faithfulness & your support, a school is receiving the gospel and a generation is being saved. I was boosted by a group of 14 young believers from Baylor University in the U.S (see pic above right) who came and served beside me at False bay. Together we reached the college. Up to 12 students received Jesus in their hearts and chose to walk with the Lord. Many more received miracles of healing for them & their families. The challenge for me is to carry on after the Baylor guys left. I need your support. This month I lead a 10days for Jesus outreach team of 30 to Zimbabwe & Zambia. I seek your prayer & financial support. Thank you for your commitment to supporting me this far. I pray God rewards your sacrifice abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.